“Terrible Experience...never going back!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Marysville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Experience...never going back!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was possibly the worst experience I have ever had anywhere. I ordered my smoothie and I waited forever for it. Two people behind me ordered and got their's before me. My friend, who was one of those people, didn't even get her change back. The cashier was not paying attention to the customers at all and the staff was very unmotivated to get the orders done. There was only one person who was motivated and I, unfortunately, did not get them as my cashier. When they were making my friend's order, the staff had no idea what they were doing or what was in it. They were asking my friend what the ingredients were! I had ordered a smoothie, but that was definitely not what I go. It was fruit juice with ice. My smoothie was terribly blended...there were WHOLE ICE CUBES in the bottom. And what was supposed to be lemon sorbet with pineapple was iced orange pineapple juice. It was the worst experience ever. So unmotivated and not customer oriented at all. If I didn't live 2 hours away, I would come back and demand my money back. I would not recommend anyone to visit and I certainly will not be coming back ever. Props to the young lady with the curly, dirty blond hair. I wish the entire staff was more like you.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brittany Z

• Hebrew first
Chicago, Illinois
“Wow...the best”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Wow. We never even heard of Graeter's until we read about 'em on TripAdvisor. Walked from our hotel to the Fountain Square area to give it a try. I got the dark chocolate chip and I thought it was amazing. We used to make our own homemade ice cream and this was just as good. Once we got home, I read about their manufacturing process that makes their ice cream in small, two gallon batches by hand with premium ingredients. It's fantastic. And, even better, I've found that the local grocery store has a few flavors in the cooler. It's gonna be a sweet summer.

• Visited April 2014
“Chocolate boulder ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

So we finally got over to try graeters. After trying several samples. I went with Mint chip in a chocolate covered waffle cone. I think this is the biggest chocolate pieces I have ever had in my ice cream. Yum. My family enjoyed theirs as well. We will have to come back. Everything is fantastic

Atlanta
“What's Not to Love!!??”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Graeter's is a Cincy staple! It is literally the BEST ice cream you will ever eat! There's a reason Sarah Jessica Parker orders it as a treat on her sets. Any of the flavors that have the word "chip" in them are best because thee "chips" are as big as a small chocolate candy bar and the scoop is loaded with them. My favorites are Toffee Chip, Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip (their signature flavor) and Chocolate Chip!! DO NOT miss this while in Cincy! Oh and Turtle Sundae's are amazing!

Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“I dont see what the big deal is about this place”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Graeter's is always on everyones top list of need to visit places in Cincinnati. I dont understand why, their ice cream is average and nothing really stands out about them.

Visited April 2013