“Good breakfast, would go again”

Sugar'n Spice Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving Cincinnati since 1941. Original Wispy Thin Pancakes, Huge Fluffy Omelettes, Signature Sandwiches n' Specials. Today, Sugar n' Spice prides itself on creating a fun, friendly, comfortable atmosphere, serving the same great food that has kept people coming back for generations.
Reviewed 11 April 2012

While on a weekend trip on Cincy, we stopped here after reading about it on Trip Advisor. I had pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon - all very good. My husband tried the Philly Cheesesteak omelet and enjoyed it very much. It was huge and came with bread choice. My son had the chocolate chip pancakes and also enjoyed them. Everyone was friendly, the place was clean and we had no problems wIth parking. We would recommend it.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

The food was so Good it made me over eat and service was so prompt that I had my coffee cup filled 3 times during my breakfast and now I am just jittery on coffee, that is a terrible and Horrible thing for me. The spinach and sausage Omelet I had was full of both of them, unlike the other fancy place I ate during the week which made this one looks like a loaded Ford expedition compared to a Amish buggy. The staff and the owner of the place is preserving the art of playful and genuine hospitality without frills. I am looking forward to my frequent visits to this diner. See you guys there!

1  Thank amitintoronto
Reviewed 18 January 2012

It looks like something from a 1950's movie and it's not in the best area. But damn good breakfasts.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have traveled ver the years and have eatened at many breakfast/brunch places and this place in my opinion is just o.k. I was expecting fresher ingredients and cheaper prices. My husband and I spent $30.00 on a omelette, coffee and breakfast quesadalia. My quesadalia was just o.k. My eggs tasted old and well as veggies in quesadalia. The coffee was just o.k. Our service was good and i loved the diversity of people dining, but to say that this place is excellent, no way. Now I might offend a ton of people, but this place is just o.k. If were on vacation visiting Cincinnati, I would eat at Blue Ash Chili or another breakfast/brunch diner. The pictures on the wall were nice, the decor is old, I'm o.k with that because I love hole in the walls!! Anyway, save your $30.00 dollars for two entrees and go somewhere else.

1  Thank TonifromOhio
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Great thin pancakes... order them with a side of goetta, a Cincinnati staple for the true "cincinnati" experience.