“1st Wedding Anniversary to Remember”

Celestial Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Celestial Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #615 of 1,980 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Mount Adams
Cross street: Monastery Street
Description: Four star, Four diamond dinning with a stellar view of the city.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1st Wedding Anniversary to Remember”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I took my wife to this recommendation that it had the best view of Cincinnati. We were impressed. My wife and I both enjoy excellend steaks. Are seats were next to the large windows allowing us to see all of Northern Kentucky's riverfront and Downtown Cincinnati. Made great for after dinner photos and the early evening sunset. We had a dinner at early 6:00 p.m. and it was not crowded for the early time.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Brad S

Peoria, Illinois
“Terrific Business Dinner”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We had 50 people who went there on a Saturday night for a set menu choice business dinner. The ambiance and view from above the bar area was outstanding. Our choices included a strip steak, filet Oscar, chicken and salmon. Everyone enjoyed their dinners. Not one person in 50 said their meal was less than excellent. Literally the soup, salad and dessert were also delicious. Highly recommended.

Bellevue, KY
“Sunset dinner over the river”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful view from the top of Mt. Adams! Service was a little slow, but to be fair the waiter got slammed all at once. The shrimp and cheese grits were great, and my cousin loved his chicken. We both agreed the creme brûlée was one the best ever! Nice choice for a relaxing dinner after the play in Eden Park.

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best steaks in Cincinnati, Ohio”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Visited this restaurant recently with a group of colleagues from IHeart Radio. Food was outstanding views of Cincinnati breathtaking and the chops 4 Stars in my book. Service excellent and overall dining experience top notch.

• Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Just for the view”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had read the negative reviews but still was excited to go to this iconic Cincinnati restaurant. The view is amazing but the negative reviews are also true, i.e., the food was cold, service spotty, portions small, and the décor hasn't changed since the '80's maybe '70's. As far as service goes - we had the opposite experience as everyone else...they hustled us through there in no time. But when you are going for view and pricey courses, it shouldn't be faster than an applebees or whatnot. When we left I thought okay I have been to the Celestial now and I don't need to go back. If you really want to take in the view or always wanted to check out the Celestial, I recommend going in for a drink at the bar to take in the view and then going over to Rookwood or downtown to one of the many other higher rated restaurants.

• Visited February 2014