“OUTSTANDING!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Specialty pizzas with funny names--I wasn't sure about that--but the Edgar Alan Poe is my favorite. The crust is thin and not too soft but not crunchy either--they use potato flour and that gives the crust a unique flavor. Salads are amazing too. The side salad and pizza makes a perfect meal. For lunch, get the regular size salad (add chicken to it if you like) and it's a very filling lunch. Service is fast and attentive. A favorite!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

There is no better pizza in Cincinnati. That "big chain" cannot compete with the sauce and the crust. Dewey's pizza is like eating manna from heaven. From the aroma to the taste, there is no equal.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was a first time visitor and the service swept me off my feet. We were in town because my baby is having a procedure at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and were traveling with a larger group. They went over the top to accommodate us. As I browsed the menu I noticed this isn't your typical pizza shop, there were no appetizers, they channel all their efforts into their pizzas, and it shows! The children were entertained by the pizza flipping and smiley faces drawn in the dough. The pizza came out fast, hot, and tasted amazing. I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I can't get enough of Dewy's pizza. The Edgar allen Poe is one of my families favorite. In addition to their delicious array of pizza selections, they have wonderful salads. It is such a fun atmosphere as well. The have the kitchen exposed with a huge window so the kids can watch the pizza being made. They will occasional throw a hand full of flour on the window.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's freshly made, delicious and unique. I don't even care for regular pizza now since I've had Dewey's. They also have fresh and tasty salads. You can get pizzas half one type and half another type. So sharing is easy. Service is quick and friendly.