“Not your dad's go karts!”

Full Throttle Indoor Karting
Ranked #5 of 35 Fun & Games in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Full Throttle Indoor Karting is Cincinnati's premier indoor karting center, featuring go karts that reach speeds up to 40mph and 2 high speed kart tracks. We also offer a low-speed electric track for drivers 4-7 years old. Must be a minimum of 8-years-old and 48" tall to drive youth karts. Experience the thrills and excitement of competitive racing, open to the public 7 days a week! Full Throttle specializes in group events and team building activities! We offer a hand-controlled kart for adults that may need hand controls to drive. We also offer a 2 seat kart. Passengers must be 42" tall to ride.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Rochester, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not your dad's go karts!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The karts themselves are fast....very fast! This was a fun experience albeit on the pricey side. Make sure to bring your credit card if you want to race more than once.

1 Thank clwcpa

Cinti
“Too fun”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Loved, loved,loved it! Highly recommend this place. The staff is amazingly professional and patient. We will definitely be back, esp for the camp sessions!

Bellefontaine, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Speed rush”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

An experience for the novice racing enthusiast. Family fun especially if you have teens or young drivers. The speed is enough to make your appreciate what goes on in racing for real. For young and old alike. Appreciated the Crew allowing my taller 15 year old to run in the adult cars. I should have explained to my kids that we race against the clock and not each other. One son was expecting a more traditional announcement of "Start/Go" instead of just taking off and running.
Ventilation was an issue with me, as I heated up and had to stop before the session was over because the motion was getting to me. I still enjoy the experience of the speed.
The staff was great, including taking time to explain some finer points of dos and don'ts in racing around the track to our group.
Safety concern came across as a big issue for the staff as they seemed to ensure all was in order and we'd have a great experience.

In the lobby, the slot car option is fantastic. It's great to see and be able to experience this hobby.
Facility is very clean and taken care of properly.

1 Thank Jim M
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Whoa, now that's fast!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

all I can say is that the staff here is one of a kind, they walked us (parents) through the whole process of riding the karts, before we decided to let our boys race. As a mom, it was kinda of scary at how fast those karts can go, but the safety that is taught and monitored is reassuring.
Good times

1 Thank Deanne D
Wapakoneta, Ohio
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“What a BLAST!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stopped here on our way to a Reds game in Cincinnati. Very easy to get to from I-75 exit 15.
It was our first time, so we registered each person (name, age, etc) into their computer, watched a 5 minute safety video, and selected helmets. Requirements when we were there were at least 8 years old and at least 48 inches tall.
The family 4 pack allowed us to race together in the "youth" race - cars that top out at about 25 mph. It was great fun just the four of us racing through the track together, and it gave our 2 children a chance to get to know the track without the pressure of other people racing with them. The races are 8 minutes which is about 6-9 laps around the track.
My wife and I also raced in the "adult" race, in cars that go about 40 mph. It was intense and so much fun its hard to describe. Both of us were exhausted when the race was over. The kids then raced together in one more youth race, just the two of them.
We had a blast. My 8 year old son thought it was the funnest thing he had even done and can't wait to go back.
Family 4 pk - 2 adult races, 2 youth races, 4 head socks = $65
youth races 2 for $28
We paid $121 and the 2 kids got to race twice, my wife and I each raced once with them in the youth race, then each raced once in the adult race.
Staff was extremely polite, helpful, professional - went out of their way to make us feel comfortable when they found out it was our first time there. We will definitely stop back

2 Thank scott10619