“Slightly better than typical mall” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 173 things to do in Cincinnati
Memphis, TN
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Slightly better than typical mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I am not from the area and found this mall to be a bit above the typical experience. There are several stores here that I do not find at the malls in my city. I actually am in the area about once per year and though I am not much of a mall person, Kenwood Towne Centre is my single mall of choice that I will hit up for my annual mall experience.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank roboird

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

First visit and won't be our last. Easy to get to just off the interstate, with a good amount of parking. Plenty of stores to shop in with something for everyone. Found everything we needed. Could spend along time here. Food court well stocked with variety. Shop on.

Visited December 2013
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Great place to shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Find lots of brand name stores, large food court, skip the Chinese food place, spend 3-4 hours window shopping or buy greeting cards, home goods, make up, gifts, purses, etc, Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Black Market - White House, Macys, Teavana, Williams Sonoma,...

Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Clean, but nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Was a nice mall, but was very noisy and selection was a little limited for what we were shopping for. Prices in some of the stores was a little too high for the quality.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Hadiah_WR
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Dangerous floors, outrageously hot!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

The floors were slippery, the mall was uncomfortably hot and most of the store personnel were snotty. I will never return to this mall again. Also, the center of the mall kiosk personnel were overly pushy. Not a pleasant experience. Definitely makes me want to shop online and stay out of overpriced, overcrowded malls.

Visited September 2013