“beautiful”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It is a huge place with all amazing stores definitely recommend for a newcomer. Enjoyed my walk indoors and outdoor a variety of food chains to enjoy too.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank atotijaber

Fayette City, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice mall.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Nice mall, had your typical chain stores. Nice food variety, there is a Chipotle also.
Good location, there is a Apple Store.

1 Thank Tiffany C
Shawneetown, Illinois, USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A very nice mall”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have to be honest and give this review 5 stars because it quite simply is a very, very nice mall. Nothing to complain about. Very clean, great selection of stores.
However, I would have saved myself the trouble of stopping if I had know how HIGH end this mall is. The stores in this mall are way above my budget, albeit great stores, but just can't afford to shop like that.

Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“annoying kiosks don't make up for high end stores”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been shopping at Kenwood for years. It has always been the best mall in the greater Cincinnati area. However, recently the aggressive kiosks sales people are completely out of control. I can't walk down the mall one time without sales people calling out to me every few steps. At this point, I want to get in and get out. Absolutely no window shopping.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank sandy m
Memphis, TN
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Slightly better than typical mall”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I am not from the area and found this mall to be a bit above the typical experience. There are several stores here that I do not find at the malls in my city. I actually am in the area about once per year and though I am not much of a mall person, Kenwood Towne Centre is my single mall of choice that I will hit up for my annual mall experience.

Visited December 2013