“Great Real Italian Dining Experience”
Review of Vincenzo's

Vincenzo's
Ranked #54 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was my first dining experience and will definitely not be my last. I opted for the Primi Piatti-pollo blackened. This was some of the best chicken and pasta that I have ever tasted. It is hard to find an authentic Italian Restaurant and this place has a broad selection of Northern Italy Cuisine. The only negative thing I can say is that our server was trained properly on how to pour a glass of wine. The taste of the food was exceptional and I will definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Vincenzo's

Reviewed 14 November 2013

very good food, very good in all respects except service - and that was excellent - we enjoyed the chicken piccata and also chicken in red pepper cream sauce

Reviewed 11 November 2013

As a regular business traveller from England to CIncinnati wanted to find a friendly homely restaurant. I was recommended to VIncenzo's by several locals and I am so glad I took their advice.
Vincenzo's  is outstanding , friendly, great service, amazing food, great ambience and price.
House wines are superb

Every member of staff is superb, can't thank you enough for making feel so welcome and looking after me.

I have visited the restaurant on so many occasions now I have lost count and always the same EXCELLENT. So whether you are local or a traveller - visit you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again see you real soon Paul

Reviewed 24 September 2013

When we arrived I was hungry for Lasagna. After looking at the menu I realized that wasn't an option. When I mentioned it to Bonnie, our server, she said that they specialized in Northern Italy dishes. Was disappointed, but only for a short time. Ordered Fettuccini Alfredo with Shrimp. MMMMM! Was terrific! Bonnie had a great personality and did a wonderful job taking care of us. She had dinner suggestions and also helped us with travel directions. If I am ever back in the area I will definitely go back!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was a very well kept and nicely decorated restaurant . Our server was very good, and helpful with the days specials. Well prepared Italian food with generous portions. Prices were about right.
Very close to exit and area hotels.