“Best Hamburger in the City”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Kentucky
“Best Hamburger in the City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

For those not familar - ATP is a dive-type bar located on Clough Pike and is somewhat obscurely situated among various businesses. I used to live in Anderson TWP and we were semi-regulars at ATP. We moved away about 10 years ago and every once in a while we make the trip to ATP. It had been about 4-5 years since our last visit, which if I remember correctly we were a little disappointed. This time, we got the ATP we remembered. I ordered the Federal Hill with the horseradish cheese. It is awesome and makes Zips look like Hardees. I have not had Terry's Turf hamburger but I can't imagine a better burger than ATP. The hand-cut fires with the skins on them were incredible too - just like I remembered. My only complaint is that it seems the prices have gone up and you have to pay extra for the fries as the burger comes with chips.

This place is definitely worth a visit if you're a burger lover and definitely try the horseradish cheese.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank RobF379

Cincinnati
“No beer on tap, poor selection, mediocre food and lousy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

Have been to the ATP a number of times. It is a dark, musty neighborhood place that for some reason has no beer on tap. VERY limited bottled beer selection. Mixed drinks come watered down and with flat tasting mixers such as coke or tonic. Wait staff is slow and apathetic and frequently confuses orders. Onion rings taste like they were microwaved. Just not a nice experience all around. Food definitely overpriced for the quality, which is mediocre at best.

• Visited October 2011