“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Was between appointments in Cincinnati, wanted something to eat, so I thought that I would try the Olive Garden off Colerain Ave.
Because I didn't want all the calories with a pasta dish, I tried the Venetian Chicken with apricot sauce. The calorie count was less than 575, and before my meal, I was served the house salad and bread sticks. Both very good, and if you aren't concerned about how many calories that you eat, the restaurant will bring additional salad, and bread sticks.
My entree took a little longer than people sitting around me, because they were all having some type of pasta dish. The wait was worth it. There were 2 small chicken breasts with dried apricots, and a citrus sauce served with asparagus and broccoli, All very good,
The server was very pleasant and she checked on me numerous times. Not gourmet, but a very good meal at a less than expensive price.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

On a busy Saturday night we were there for a birthday celebration. The place was packed, but the staff did their utmost to get our party seated and served, even checking back several times to see if we needed refills or anything else.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The food is delicious, wide selection, very hard to choose. Salads and breadsticks make the meal. Price is reasonable and service is excellent

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Olive Garden has gone downhill since opening. I have to say I love their salad though. The service is usually pretty good too. I think the price is too high for what you get but that's just my opinion.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

My son chose Olive Garden for his birthday dinner. As always the service was excellent, food was good. Always a fun family time!