“Great place for a relaxing dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bronte Bistro

Bronte Bistro
Ranked #189 of 1,953 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place for a relaxing dinner”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have our book club meeting here. What better place to discuss books than a at a restaurant that is attached to a book store. Great dinner choices, good wine

• Visited May 2014

Cincinnati
“Ambiance interesting, food barely average”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely bistro, with both the space and the menu well conceived by the owner. The execution, however, leaves something to be desired. The vegetable lentil soup was heavy on the lentils, light on the veggies, and bland. My wife's veggie chili, while tasty, arrived on the cool side of lukewarm and had to be sent back to bring it to serving temperature. My Mediterranean Veggie Wrap was lots of greens, very little hummus, some clumps of feta, and too garlicky to offer any real balance of tastes. I left quite a bit of it behind. Service, on the other hand, was attentive and friendly, and the wine list was decent, with prices on all of the above in range for the type of venue. Bottom line is I will go back, but not often, and I will set my expectation level appropriately when I do.

Visited November 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Good Food, Good books”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I find that eating in a bookstore is good. The food was nicely prepared and served. This was our second trip and like the first it was a thoroughly pleasant experience. I had a omelet that was full of fresh vegetables and chicken, it was perfectly done, not dry, not runny. The rest of my party was just a pleased with each of their meals. The service was the only thing keeping it from being a 5 star experience. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't up to the rest of the meal. We had to ask twice for drink refills. Otherwise it was good, I know that sounds nit-picky, but it was the only thing wrong. I would recommend Bronte' Bistro to anyone. I can't wait to try dinner.

Visited September 2013
Milford, Ohio
“Lunch and a Book”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I like to stop in for a bite after browsing the books at Joseph Beth. The food is always good and the new surroundings are great. Love the new look.

Visited August 2013
“Perfect combo of great food, great books, plan time for both!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We were thrilled to find not only one of the few remaing bookstores left standing, but this amazing bistro right next door as well. The food, service, coffee and tea are all excellent. Great varied selections - I especially love that they serve gluten free bread options for their sandwhiches as well as free range/hormone free meats, something more restaurants should be doing! Looking forward to going back soon!

• Visited May 2013