“Allways great”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
oh
“Allways great”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Just had dinner at Ban Thai. Lovely presentation. The 3 of us had no leftovers.Even after a spring roll and soup.So fresh and good. I could hear my son crunching the veggies.My hubby would not share his Chicken Teriyaki. Son had a veg and Tofu dish.Good,good,good,.

• Visited February 2014

New Richmond, OH
“Best Pad Thai”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I have tried several Thai restaurants in Greater Cincinnati and Ban Thai makes the most flavorful I've had. I order extra spicy and it is enough to break a sweat.

I eat at Ban Thai at least once a month. Their lunch specials are great there's enough for 2 meals and about the same cost as places that give half the food.

One of my sons gives them a 5 for their sushi and we have had several other dishes (Drunken Noodles come to mind) there that have been well done.

Overall excellent food.

Alexandria, Kentucky
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Although I live about 35 minutes away this is definitely the best Thai restaurant near me.
I have only tried the shrimp Pad Thai and the Crispy Pad Thai but they were great. Only complaint is I wish they served it with a piece of lime.
I will work thru their menu believe me. Try it you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Cinn, OH
“ban thai, eastgate area”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I love this place, my husband always tries something new and is always pleased. I on the other hand love love love the pineapple vegetable fried rice. I wish I could eat this every day. You also get a bowl of somekind of soup that has cabbage and carrots in it, and that is really good. Try this place, you won't be unhappy.

• Visited February 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Always a quiet resturant with great food.”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I had the crab fried rice this time and it was great. Lunch is always a way to slow down and take a deep breath at Ban Thai. That break between the frantic hours or morning and afternoon at the office. Go enjoy your self. Relax for those few minutes. Dinner is also worth stopping for.

Visited January 2013