“It is not fancy, but the food is Excellent”
Review of Jade Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Buffet
Ranked #719 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 August 2013

What can I say about a buffet? They are either good, or not. Jade Buffet is good. They have a reasonable range of foods that are prepared in small batches, meaning that it is fresh. The food is tasty and diverse. Service is excellent. Price is incredibly reasonable. If you are in the area and looking for a tasty buffet, this is your option!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time today and I was very pleased with the food, the service, and the prices! The restaurant was very nicely decorated and had a very clean appearance. The wait staff were very friendly and accommodating. Some of them did not speak fluent English but they were still very friendly. The food was very delicious and fresh. The buffet had a nice variety of food and I enjoyed the hibachi grill and the fresh sushi!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We were out near Tri-county mall and noticed the Chinese buffet. We decided to stop and get dinner. The waitstaff is attentive, and the buffet is pretty decent in size with many options. The thing that I liked the most about this place is that the amount of each selection available seems to be just right. It is restocked continuously so the food is always hot and fresh. Other Chinese buffets that we have been to seem to have the food sitting for a bit and is not as appealing. The food is fairly good. Not a place that I would rave about, but if we were in the area again, it is also a place that I would not hesitate to go to again. I do enjoy having options and being able to try many items, so it works out ok for me. Plus, a couple can get dinner for around $20, so it doesn't break the bank either.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

We have a drawer full of Jade Buffet coupons which are supposed to be good for a discount for lunch and dinner buffets. We have tried to use the coupons on three different occasions and there is always some excuse why the coupons cannot be used. When you ask the cashier to expain she rudely says over and over "It's not my problem." what a horrible experience. The food at the buffet is acutally better then average buffet food. It's a shame they scam their customers into thinking they can get the "Special" as advertised outside the restaurant. Just beware the price posted is NOT what you will have to pay.

Reviewed 27 October 2010

I have to give this a somewhat mixed review as my husband liked it better than I did. We were there around 8:30 pm, so it may have been better had we been there earlier during prime time. I thought the food was a little tough, and that could have been because of the length of time it had been sitting on the buffet. The one thing I really liked was their coconut shrimp, but they only had 2 pieces of it on the buffet, and never put any more out. My husband really liked the hot and spicy chicken and the dumplings.