“Great Small Casino!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of JACK Cincinnati Casino

JACK Cincinnati Casino
Ranked #13 of 174 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Our 100,000 square foot gaming floor features nearly 2,000 slots, 88 table games, a 31 table poker room and in-house linked and standalone progressive jackpots all on one level!
Ohio
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Small Casino!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I'm not big on places where I can get lost, so this casino was great! The staff were friendly and did their job. I was carded on three different occasions. I'm glad I kept my ID with me instead of giving back to my husband when we went to different areas. We didn't win anything, but had a good time!

• Arabic first
Cold Spring, Kentucky
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Clean but small”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I love that this casino is non smoking which is one of the reasons that I keep coming back but I wish that it were bigger. From outside, the casino does look quite large but I think a lot of the space was used for the different places to eat inside, the actual casino floor itself isn't very large and the table area is kind of cramped. On a busy night, you'll be lucky to sit at any of the tables and when it isn't a busy night, they will barely have any open so you'll have to belly up to a roulette table that has 15 people standing around it.

Visited March 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Closest to Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very clean and spacious. Staff was friendly and helpful, particularly Amanda at the central bar. Free shuttle from the downtown hotels.

Cincinnati, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Concert venue was an afterthought- obviously”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

First visit at the Horseshoe Casino. We were actually there for the Boston/Survivor concert. First impression: casino was clean, nicely kept, and staff was friendly and helpful. Nice choice of restaurants as well. We had dinner, looked around the casino then went on to the concert venue- which is not much more than a cow pasture. Really, there was a small piece of real estate, and someone thought, well hey! Let's make it a concert venue! Wrong. Not enough grading done so people could actually SEE the band they've paid to see.. The pitiful little screens aren't much help either. Oh, and clearly there is a noise ordinance, first time I've been to a concert that you could talk over the music. Not loud enough! felt like I'd paid for a Pavilion ticket at Riverbend but was relegated to the lawn. Never again. The added bonus came after the rain with accompanying dampness and mud for the rest of the night. I've seen many concerts in different venues, both indoor and out. By far, this was the worst experience.

6 Thank cruzr4ever
Bluff City, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Don't play the slots”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Unbelievably tight casino. Bonus rounds were scarce and paid NOTHING when you did get them.I have never been to a casino where I saw no-one winning. Very depressing.

6 Thank troy s