“Great Draft Beer -- Decent Bar Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Mike's - Bridgetown Rd
Ranked #660 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I started going here because I needed a place close to the office so I could back in a flash for emergencies- it has become a favorite for colleagues and family (or at least they tolerate it for me)

Burgers and BLTs are very good--- soups--especially chx noodle and gumbo are great.

Wednesdays are wing days-- They are a bit more expensive than other places, but the wings are top notch---

Reviewed 16 June 2010

Ate lunch here on June 16th, 2010 with 3 coworkers. Each had sandwiches or salads, and soups. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was a generous portion of chicken, buffalo sauce, cheese, and three large strips of bacon. chicken noodle soup was great too. Glasses were never empty, and we were checked on every 5 to 10 minutes, just the right frequency. Its bar food, so don't except ambiance, save for pool tables and vinyl tablecloths. I would happily eat here again.