“Coupons for Uno Pizza”

Add it.
Pizzeria UNO Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Since I can't drive up to Chicago every time I need a deep dish pizza, it's nice to know I can pop into the Anderson Uno's in Cincinnati to get my fix. Sitting in a booth at their bar gives you a bit of the feel of actually being in a pizza joint like Lou Malnati's on the North Side, and every bit as tasty.
But deep dish doesn't come cheap, so if you are like me and dine out at places that offer coupon deals, you'll be glad to know that you can easily get them by signing up for Uno's emails. My most recent coupons included a Buy One Get One free entree and a $10 off $30 purchase.
And the pizza's are delicious. My oldest and my husband got the large deep dish signature Uno's pizza, the Numero Uno with sausage, pepperoni, onion, peppers, mushrooms and chunky tomato sauce topoped with mozzarella and romano for 19.99. My youngest got the got the BBQ flatbread at 12.99 with mozzarella, red onions, chicken, and citrus BBQ drizzle. And I got the Nuovo Deep Dish Italiano with italian sausage, roasted vegetables, chunky tomato sauce, mozzarella and ricotta topped with fresh basil for 12.49 (the smaller size, feeds 1)
Mine was scumptious, with large chunks of flavorful sausage, sweet onion, yellow squash, red pepper, and zucchini, layered with ricotta topped with the chunky tomato sauce and fresh basil. Next time I would ask for extra sauce on the side. The flatbread crust was very crackerlike, quite hard, but it had a nice sweet and smoky bbq flavor.
The cracker bread was a nice size. Speaking of which, you may think the pizza's are small for their price, but they are very filling. Two slices of the 8 inch individual were all I couid manage, while my husband and 18 year old devoured one half plus one piece of their large. We came home with two boxes of takeout and full bellies.
If this is your first time there, mention it and receive a free goodie bag. Ours contained a cookie, a menu, promotional information, and $5 in Uno bucks to be used on a return visit. Cha-Ching!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I am always on the look out for a good burger, and I found a very good one here. My standard question to the server of "will you cook a burger medium rare", was answered with a very confident "yes we will!", and I am very happy to report that it came out exactly the way I ordered it. I chose the farro salad instead of fries (very good). Hubby got the chicken sandwich with guacamole, and he enjoyed his dinner as well. Service was great. Hostess was welcoming. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My hamburger was suppose to be medium well and it was burnt crisp the staff however was very professional about it and got me another medium well hamburger helped well Thankyou server.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

LONG day at Sunlite Pool ended here. Kelly was wonderful and took great care of us. My friends thought the wild mushroom flatbread was too spicy but finished the whole thing. I loved the Spinacoli and my daughter scarfed down her chicken breast with breading. Service went over and above.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Not my choice to eat here since I'm eating gluten free for health reasons. So I ordered walnut crusted goat cheese salad. It looked good and tasted good too, good dressing, although there were not many blueberries on it (part of the description). I guess since the walnuts were "crusted" that's why I didn't see any. There were 2 large scoops of goat cheese for the protein, and a nice bed of field green lettuce. It was $12, a few dollars overpriced for what I got. My friend got the same salad (almost as big a serving) as part of the soup & salad special for $8, which turned out to be a MUCH better deal.

The waitress was very good and earned her 20% tip.