“Not a good choice”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
cincinnati
“Not a good choice”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

After many good experiences in other Chili locations, this one fell flat. Will not go back , ever. Ordered the same meal I had at Chili's in Florence. Did not look or taste the same. if we had gone into the restrooms first, we would not have eaten at that location. Walked past the kitchen on my way out, food on the floor. It looked a mess. Since the Florence Ky Chili's was equally as busy, the restrooms clean, the food prep great, it's no comparison. Skip Montgomery Rd. and go to Florence if you must eat at Chili's. We were very disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

Ohio, USA
“Convenient location and Good Service”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The location is pretty convenient for us and we enjoy the food. The salads are particularly something we like.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Service gives it a five”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I don't usually write reviews for chains but on a quick stop for dinner, my daughter was feeling ill and her birthday dinner wasn't going well. Our waitress brought her a free sprite and crackers and checked on her every couple of minutes. My son and I ate, and the food for normal chili's food, but the waitress made it worth the stop. She even gave my sick daughter a birthday brownie to take home (that's when I knew my daughter was sick -- she passed up free ice cream).

• Visited May 2013
cincinnati
“Food's decent, restaurant kinda dirty”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Went there this weekend and by 8:15pm, the floor was really dirty and no one wiped down are seats before we sat down. They might be busy, but they don't sweep enough during the rush. The bathrooms are getting rundown. (water erroded tiles, for example) The food was decent, though. Our waiter was nice enough and attentive , but could be later heard loudly gossiping about building maintenance issues with another employee.

As I went to use the restroom, my foot slipped a bit. Perhaps a few drops of grease from a customer's plate had made it to the aisle in front of the bathrooms? I won't be back for a while. Too bad. The foods really pretty decent!

• Visited February 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Southwest Chicken Salad Is Great”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Salad was great, and the southwester egg rolls are always good to order. There were new tablets at the table you could order food from, play games- for the kids, order desert and pay your tab. I can see service going down when the restaurant gets more attached to it. We paid our bill with the device after some time of not seeing the server, it was convenient, the receipt printed at the table.