“Great place to watch a game”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #496 of 1,992 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This Chili's is a great place to sit at the bar and catch a game. The atmosphere is relaxed and the bartenders are very attentive.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I called tonight and asked about specials. The female on the phone told me that at 9 pm all appetizers except one were $5. Great deal I thought. I got my crew together and met at Chili's around 9:20. I asked our server if the appetizers were $5 and he went and checked with someone and said yes. He then took our order. A couple of minutes later, the manager on duty, Bill came by and told us there was no happy hour special on weekends. I showed him my phone where I had called to verify this before I went. He didn't care. He walked away and said full price. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We, two adults and two kids, ate at this Chili's location at about 8 pm on a Saturday night. Our food took longer than normal and when it arrived, we were still missing one order of fries and much of the food was only lukewarm. My daughter's bun for her sandwich was stale and hard.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Had a nice fahita, but the bench seats were very greasy and we had to have the hostess wipe them down before we sat down.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Service wasnt the best but the food was awesome!

Best ribs hands down in my opinion.

Nice atmosphere - can take kids or have an adult night out.

Will go back!