“Great Ribs”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is where I go when I want some great Ribs and a tall cold glass of beer with great atmosphere enjoying with my family and friends

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place to watch a game”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This Chili's is a great place to sit at the bar and catch a game. The atmosphere is relaxed and the bartenders are very attentive.

Visited December 2013
Hamilton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Someone should know the specials!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I called tonight and asked about specials. The female on the phone told me that at 9 pm all appetizers except one were $5. Great deal I thought. I got my crew together and met at Chili's around 9:20. I asked our server if the appetizers were $5 and he went and checked with someone and said yes. He then took our order. A couple of minutes later, the manager on duty, Bill came by and told us there was no happy hour special on weekends. I showed him my phone where I had called to verify this before I went. He didn't care. He walked away and said full price. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Randy S
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Food was not hot”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We, two adults and two kids, ate at this Chili's location at about 8 pm on a Saturday night. Our food took longer than normal and when it arrived, we were still missing one order of fries and much of the food was only lukewarm. My daughter's bun for her sandwich was stale and hard.

Visited June 2013
Burlington, Ontario
“Reasonable price, OK service”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Had a nice fahita, but the bench seats were very greasy and we had to have the hostess wipe them down before we sat down.

Visited August 2012