“Wonderful menu...unique dining environment!”
Review of Bella Luna Restaurant - CLOSED

Bella Luna Restaurant
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beechmont
Reviewed 22 July 2013

You enter through the bar and there was a live band...music very loud for the space but we ate in the back! Great menu. The food was very good. I had the prime rib cannelloni...others had the pork shank and grilled Bronzino...the fish tacos and shrimp meatballs were great and the chocolate cake was huge. I have had better which is why it is not a 5! Loved the decor but there was a bad spot in the ceiling. Service was good. Parking lot is gravel and adjacent. It is outside the city which I liked. We went there because of my family's experience at Taste of Cincinnati. I may go back but I want to try other area restaurants! I thought pricing was reasonable.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Service was wonderful, very attentive waitress. Very good food, highly recommend the Prime Rib Cannelloni, very filling, you get 2. Desserts were great, best Taramisu I have ever had. Waitress allowed me to make my own sampler plate of 3 different items. Bread pudding was amazing too. Highly recommend making reservations. We were seated in a side room which at first started out quiet but got very loud. When walking through the main dining room, it was equally loud. If you are going for a quiet romantic dinner, that would be a drawback. Otherwise, fantastic.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We found this gem of a restaurant on a rainy Sunday. It turned out to be the highlight of our trip. My wife and I both had lobster ravioli. It was to die for. The homemade bread served with the meal was fantastic as well. We will definitely make a return trip to Bell Luna on our next trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

A bottle of water was the first thing we ordered. It took three requests and we did not get it until after the wine and appetizers had been served. The "homemade bread" was like sponge cake. The eggplant "meatballs" should have had a crispy exterior, but no. Our main courses were supposedly award-winning, but the seafood ravioli were very salty, very soft, swimming in a pool of soupy sauce, and the prime rib canneloni were hardly distinguishable from beef enchiladas. One salad and two glasses of inexpensive wine brought the total to $80.65, not including tip. Too much for what we got.

1  Thank Irgendwo
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Bella Luna is one of my favorite restaurants in the Cincy area. The atmosphere is fun and inviting for both families and adult nights out. I love that the owners come around to the tables to make sure everything is good. The waiter staff is always friendly & knowledgably - last night our waitress sat down with us and asked the kids how there school year went and about their summer plans. The food is always great! (Afraid to say this) The Veal Piccata is awesome! The bread - two kinds - and the garlic butter...my son calls it the garlic dip...is incredible. At our table of six we had it all - appetizers, salads, wedding soup, veal, spaghetti & meat balls, chix parm, veal parm, fettuccine alfredo, chocolate cake and a cannoli - Everyone loved their food. We come here after attending plays at Playhouse in the Park at least three - four - times a year.