“Taste of Italy”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beechmont
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Exceptional, eclectic Italian restarante. The menu is large and there is sure to be something for everyone. The food is way above average. If you think Olive Garden is Italian, wait till you eat at Bella Luna. Its the closest to Italy that I have found in Cincy. The desserts are house made and top self(the best). Service is perfect as always

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Went the week of Valentines for a friend's birthday dinner. It was great. The service was excellent, the food was fresh and plentiful and very tasty!
The location is a bit out of the way but it sure is worth finding this place!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The visit was the experience. The restaurant is owned by a New York family who take pride in serving real Italian fare with honest Italian hospitality. We were greeted by a server who did everything, including take my coat, to make us comfortable. Soon, the owner himself visited and regaled us with stories of his family and some standard, but funny jokes. The food and drink was well worth the trip as we each sampled a little something different from the typical chain Italian restaurants. It is rare to make an evening of just dining but that is what we did and why we recommend this eatery to all who cherish good food in a historic building with lots of laughter and jokes and good wine. Take your time and appreciate this fine establishment.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This still stands as one of my favorite local restaurants. Everyone there is always so welcoming and the food is always great. The server was not as good (did not know the menu well) as what we have had in the past but she was plenty cheerful. I again had the Pork Shank Osso Buco which is my personal favorite and it was great as always. We are planning on having dinner here again on New Years Eve.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

My daughter and fiancee took my wife and I to dinner at the Bella Luna to celebrate our birthdays. We were greeted warmly by the hostess and seated immediately upon our arrival. The server then came and took our drink orders, and explained a few things about the history of the restaurant, why the dishes were all different (quite interesting) and was very friendly.
My wife and daughter had the pork shank, and said that it was absolutely wonderful; I had the lobster and crab raviolli, good but could have had more lobster and crab in it. Our daughter's fiancee had the prime rib stuffed pasta and said that it was very good.
For dessert, my wife had the bread pudding, and although I normally do not like bread pudding, the next time that we go, I will also order it. It was so smooth and delicious.
For our birthdays we were each given a gift certificate to use when we go back, and we definately will.
Had a very enjoyable evening.