“Fabulous View!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous View!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2010

it's an adventure to find it. elevator then a 2nd elevator that is very tiny then a spiraling staircase to the top. Well worth it! You, the view and the open sky above. Beautiful :-)

2 Thank loriannleahy

• Korean first
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Views of Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2010

I enjoy going to observation decks if they're available in a good-sized city. I was a bit concerned on the day we went because the forecast was calling for rain, but at the time we went up to the 49th floor of the Carew Tower, it was sunny & clear. It's still just $2 to access the roof, but the overall views are priceless. We were later going to walk to the Great American Ballpark to see a Reds game, so it was nice to see where we were going, and how close the venue was located. So when in downtown Cincinnati, be sure to include a few minutes to check out this hidden gem!

1 Thank smd7145
Atlanta, Georgia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great view of Cinci from Carew Tower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2008

I was born and raised in Cinci and I know I did this when I was younger, but I didn't appreciate it at the time. I no longer live there but on a recent visit, we went to the top of Carew Tower again. I absolutely loved it this time! Great views of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. It's only $2 for access to the observation deck (you pay once you get up there)... definitely worth it. I took a ridiculous amount of photos, and it made me want to be a tourist in my hometown.

3 Thank atljs
Cincinnati, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best view in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2008

This is by far the best view in Cincinnati. If you are in Cincinati go to the top it is only $2. Make sure it is a nice clear day and take your camara.

2 Thank codelode84

Been to Carew Tower? Share your experiences!