“Best wings in town”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best wings in town”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We were at this BW3's this past Tuesday and it was crowded and pleasing. The wait just to get in was 30 to 45 minutes long. The athmosphere at this location was my favorite with giant tv's and flat screens everywhere playing football and baseball games. The wings here are killer good. The price on Tuesdays is 35 cents wings...They have over 15 flavors from my favorite sweet bbq to Hot Hot Hot. The service was A+...My kids had burgers and their fries that I had a bite of but it wasn't nothing really to brag about. - This place is made for wings and the wide variety of flavors to choose from. Check it out and be sure to try their Habanero Mango Wings which were awesome....

• Visited October 2011