I had to stay in Cincinnati for business from the 15th of January tip the 5th of April and I have to say that my stay at the Hawthorn suites was excellent. My wife and I were on the 2nd floor and it was for the most part a quite comfortable place to stay at. Since we were there for such a long time we were on a monthly rate, so cleaning of the rooms was only on Monday, with a refresh on Friday, but this is more than enough. Any time we wanted more towels we just asked for them and it was no problem.
The room was clean and had all we needed to cook for ourselves. The heater during the winter was great and we were never cold. The internet was fast. We didn't use the TV much but it worked and had lots of channels.
Breakfast was invariably good and more than enough to start the day. Coffee and our favourite orange juice and the usual eggs, bacon, waffles, sausages mix was normally served by a very attentive and hard working lady.
All in all it was a very comfortable stay and the staff always made us feel at home. We really felt sad leaving at the end and it felt like they were going to miss us too.
I can only think that some of the bad reviews have been made by really finicky and "special" people. Sure its not a five star hotel, but it definitely is clean, secure, had nice warm rooms, hot water, a great breakfast and was attended by for the most part pleasant and attentive staff..I'm not quite sure what else one could ask from a hotel.
I highly recommend it and if I was back in Cincinnati I would definitely go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati offers upscale, affordable, all-suite accommodations. The property is located in the Sharonville area, conveniently situated off of I-75 and near I-275 loop, within range of many great local dining establishments and retail outlets. Retire to the privacy and comfort of separate living, working, eating and sleeping areas in your extended stay lodging. Relax in spacious suites that are 50 percent larger than traditional hotel rooms. Watch your favorite movies on our large 42in plasma television with all hi-def channels and DVD player and retire to a wonderful nights sleep with our plush pillow-top mattresses. Whip up your favorite meals in your own, full-sized, fully equipped kitchen. Complimentary hot breakfast and free fiber optic Wifi provided to our guests. In addition, the hotel provides guest laundry, fitness room, and indoor heated pool to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Ohio