“Wonderful place!!”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is very economical and the food is great! I love it. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating.

There are newer reviews for Hathaway's

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Found this little diner while staying at the Hilton. We went there for breakfast and both had the pancakes, bacon/sausage. Our waitress had been working there for 35 years and she was courteous. The food came out quickly and was pretty good, but not out of this world. The prices were cheap too. I enjoyed looking at the old pictures on the wall and tried to imagine people coming and going from here years ago.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Wonderful surprise in the Hilton Netherland Plaza complex. Really good and inexpensive food with decent sized portions. It's like walking into a 50's style lunch counter with breakfast and lunch items ranging from eggs and toast to a delicious meatloaf plate or burgers or cold sandwiches. The milkshakes are big and tasty The wait staff are friendly and professional.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This diner was recommended for breakfast to us so we checked it out. Our first time there was a charm with a very attentive waitress. The food was good including the local Gaetta which I recommend visitors to Cincinnati try out.

Our second time there the next day was a bit of a disaster as they had serious problems with the kitchen staff and the management was so unable to deal with it that they closed for the day mid-morning. Nevertheless, I would give it another try.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This retro diner is located right under the Hilton in Cincinnati and I was so glad to hear about it! I had a delicious breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and coffee each of the mornings that I was at a local convention. All I can say is delicious food, wonderful staff and a great atmosphere. The prices were so inexpensive too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!