Quaker Steak & Lube - Colerain, OH
Open today: 11:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Great food good service

Most juicy burgers and great taste, wings are the best I have eaten, service was also good. Have... read more

Reviewed 3 June 2018
Kevin T
Campbellsburg, Indiana
via mobile
Dinner

Fun place! Food was served hot and fast, prices are typical bar fare, and also has Ohio Lottery... read more

Reviewed 13 May 2018

from US$69.00
from US$62.00
from US$18.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Excellent place to get a quality meal at reasonable prices. Very clean and well maintained. Wish there were more of these down South !

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We had an early dinner here on New Year's Eve with my brother. He goes for the wings and beer. I had their potato soup and biker's salad. The soup was excellent and so was the salad. I have tried several of their soups and they are all good. I always thought of them as a wing place but they have so much more.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

5 people ages 2-62 for Sunday Lunch. We were seated quickly, served quickly and well and the food was great.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Have been there 2 times now and not impressed either time. I guess it is okay if you want a beer and watch a game. The food is nothing to talk about or go there for. First time found a hair in my pulled pork barbecue and the next time my like philliy cheesesteak was dry and could hardly find the cheese. Only went because someone else in the group wanted to go there. .Cole slaw isn't any good either.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

This place is different from the time you reach for the door handle and find a gas pump handle to open the door. Motorcycles hang from the ceiling and cars on the racks. They have great burgers - onion rings come on an antenna and it is worth the trip.