Quaker Steak & Lube - Colerain, OH
Open today: 11:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Great food good service

Most juicy burgers and great taste, wings are the best I have eaten, service was also good. Have... read more

Reviewed 3 June 2018
Kevin T
Campbellsburg, Indiana
via mobile
Dinner

Fun place! Food was served hot and fast, prices are typical bar fare, and also has Ohio Lottery... read more

Reviewed 13 May 2018

from US$69.00
from US$62.00
from US$18.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We live in Indiana and had heard great things about their wings so we had to stop after our trip to kings island and I am stuffed! My wings were hot and boneless and my fries were loaded. My husband did the atomic wings and he is a hot food guy and said they were not that hot to him. We will definitely go back if ever near one again!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Saw this place and wanted to try something different. Really like all the old signs and motorcycle inside and out. Waiter was prompt with drinks and pretzels we ordered really quick. The naked chick was tasty with the cheese melted in with the sauce. My friend choose the Lube burger with bacon cheese and mushrooms. I tried a bit and was tasty. Enjoyed the meal. Service was good. If ever back in the area might stop in

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Excellent place to get a quality meal at reasonable prices. Very clean and well maintained. Wish there were more of these down South !

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We had an early dinner here on New Year's Eve with my brother. He goes for the wings and beer. I had their potato soup and biker's salad. The soup was excellent and so was the salad. I have tried several of their soups and they are all good. I always thought of them as a wing place but they have so much more.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2016

5 people ages 2-62 for Sunday Lunch. We were seated quickly, served quickly and well and the food was great.

Date of experience: June 2016