“Great Baseball History”

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Ranked #16 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stopped in here while we were exploring the city; it is very nicely done and lots of fun for all ages. They have a mini slide for little ones, and a place to throw pitches where they clock your speed. Of course the tour dumps you out right in the three story gift shop. Very impressed overall with all of the history and baseball artifacts!

1  Thank hdavis525

Reviewed 24 March 2014

plenty to see & a couple interactive things for the kids to enjoy. any baseball fan will appreciate it!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great museum for Cincinnati Reds history. This is a must do as a Reds fan. Well organized, good artifacts. The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is located here and part of the museum experience. Worth going and making return trips.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is for any Reds fan! A place where you can relive the past and the history of the franchise! This is the type of place I would love to model my basement after. A great day, just not enough time for me! I could have spent a week there.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

What a fun and unique experience. I have attended special events in this space and it is perfect. Decided to take our grandsons and they loved the interactive experiences (ages 10, 12 and 14). Of course, I notice the adult males enjoy it just as much!