“Fantastic experience”

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Ranked #16 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My dad and his siblings all grew up as Reds fans. On our family reunion trip to Cincinnati, we knew it wouldn't be complete without a trip here. Sadly, my father passed away several years ago, but this was an amazing way to help his young grandsons connect to him. His favorite player was Tony Perez ("my man Perez") and being able to show my nephews "his" player and the players of The Big Red Machine was something I will never forget. It was wonderful to feel so close to him and this museum helped us all do that. This place is a must for any Reds or baseball fan!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

A wonderful presentation of the history of the oldest professional team in baseball. 2 floors of displays, state of the art audio/visuals, giant wall mural chronologies, terrific collection. The museum is clean and well-staffed. We added the GABP tour > it takes an extra 90 minutes; but, it's really worth it + we escorted by a most knowledgeable guide, Mark. Most estimates suggest an hour for the museum - it really has so much that an hour and a half is probably more like it.

2  Thank Jack F
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Our first time and we loved it! We were surprised to get free bobbleheads. Also the film was nice. The exhibits were great. We loved the hands on stuff and my 2 year old enjoyed the small play area while my husband enjoyed the pitching place. The place where you can call a play was awesome and my husband got his baseball card made. It was easily accessible for a stroller. I loved that even though we went early in the day we could re-enter again before the game. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We really enjoyed this museum. It's very well done and has a lot of memorabilia to look at. I only wish that Pete Rose could be inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame if not the Baseball Hall of Fame. He really was Charlie Hustle and did a lot to put the Reds on the map.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place is a MUST for anyone who visits Cincinnati. Sports fan or no sports fan. It takes you back in time with memories of long ago.