“Membership”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Membership”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

For my husbands birthday and our first anniversary, I bought him a membership to the reds hall of fame. Worth the money. The exhibits changes about every year. Has interactive exhibits, fun for kids and adults alike. I recommend going on the ballpark tour, especially if your a reds fan. Very informative, and well worth the money

• Korean first
Cincinnati, Ohio
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Great experience, a must see if a ball fan”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is a must see if you are a baseball fan, it's location can't be beat. Try to go on a game day and go to the game as well. The area around the museum is fun. Lots to do and see.

Sacramento, California
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Don't Need to be a Reds fan to enjoy”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were in Cincinnati as the visiting team fans and decided to go to the Reds Hall of Fame. The Cincinnati Reds have had some great teams and players over the years. This museum was put together very well. It had a nice flow to it. If you are a baseball fan at all, you should visit and pay your respects to a great baseball organization, it was interesting about their ticket pricing. If you use AAA, it was two for the price of one. They also have a senior discount but the AAA was such a better deal. I got carded to prove I was 60....made my day! One little oddity--you have to buy an additional ticket if you want to be able to get in the park to watch batting practice.

1 Thank casualtraveler2011
Oakland, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My dad and his siblings all grew up as Reds fans. On our family reunion trip to Cincinnati, we knew it wouldn't be complete without a trip here. Sadly, my father passed away several years ago, but this was an amazing way to help his young grandsons connect to him. His favorite player was Tony Perez ("my man Perez") and being able to show my nephews "his" player and the players of The Big Red Machine was something I will never forget. It was wonderful to feel so close to him and this museum helped us all do that. This place is a must for any Reds or baseball fan!

Visited July 2013
Vandalia, Ohio
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“1st Class * A Must for any Reds or Major League Baseball Fan”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A wonderful presentation of the history of the oldest professional team in baseball. 2 floors of displays, state of the art audio/visuals, giant wall mural chronologies, terrific collection. The museum is clean and well-staffed. We added the GABP tour > it takes an extra 90 minutes; but, it's really worth it + we escorted by a most knowledgeable guide, Mark. Most estimates suggest an hour for the museum - it really has so much that an hour and a half is probably more like it.

Visited May 2014