“Our Guide was Horrible! Tour may be fun with a better guide...”
Review of Spirit Expeditions - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spirit Expeditions
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our Tour Guide Kellie was ridiculous! I truly thought at the beginning that this might have been her 1st or 2nd tour. I was willing to overlook her ummms. "spooky"," that's what some people say", etc. that she repeated over and over throughout the tour. About an hour into the walk, I find out she's been a guide for 4 years! She had to google each location to look up the year it was built and the names of the people that her story went with. It was so unprofessional and a HUGE disappointment.
The tour COULD have been really interesting if the guide knew what they were talking about! I literally could have found out more in a 1/2 hr web search than she seemed to know (and it's her job!)
Bottom line - Stay Away (unless you find out you get a different tour guide)

3  Thank Kelly76