Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati
  • Pool
US$112
US$103
BestWestern.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$81
Travelocity
US$328
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I called the hotel on the 3rd of July as I live in Dayton and wanted to visit Kings Island for 2 days. the hotel said they were booked, but I was able to actually call the reservation line and make a reservation on the 4th. I told them I would like early check in at 12 or 1 pm. I arrived to the hotel at 1 pm and I was greeted with friendly smiles, and I was able to receive my early check in.

During my stay, I encountered NO problems, and I felt very safe, and the staff we're very friendly, which is very contrary to reviews on here. While there were a few minor things, like cracks in the light cover in the bathroom, I had no problems. It appears that the hotel use to be a Hampton, and appears to maybe have been re-modeled?

I stayed on the third floor and I would recommend you to stay at this hotel. It's very close to Kings Island, and a VERY good rate. I would like to thank the folks at the Front Desk for honoring the requests.. early check in, and a late check out on my departure. I would also like to thank the manager Paul Singh for his wonderful service.

When I need to come back to the Sharonville area, I will stay here again.

On a side note, to the earlier reviews saying about the "Security" Shirts.. I wondered about that myself, but I'll give you a guarantee that the hotel is safe.. It appears they were for the shuttle running :)

After reading the prior reviews, i don't know how you can say this hotel was gross, etc.. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family