“Run, don't walk from this hotel!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati
Ranked #38 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Run, don't walk from this hotel!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Where do I start? I should have listened to the reviews. I don't know what was going on in this hotel, but there was always people hanging out by the front door. And there was always at least a dozen people standing or hanging outside of the room next to us. The police were called two days in a row for the room next to us. Front desk was complacent and/or rude. We stayed for 2 days--no one cleaned our rooms or made the beds either day. One bath towel both days. Nasty. Black mold on the soap dish in the shower. Air conditioner didn't work properly in the room and had to turn the air all of the way up to get any semblance of air conditioning. Door handle wouldn't lock the door...had to jiggle it to lock it. I was there with 3 teenage boys and did not feel safe. There are plenty of other hotels in the area. CHOOSE ANOTHER ONE.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Vandalia, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I called the hotel on the 3rd of July as I live in Dayton and wanted to visit Kings Island for 2 days. the hotel said they were booked, but I was able to actually call the reservation line and make a reservation on the 4th. I told them I would like early check in at 12 or 1 pm. I arrived to the hotel at 1 pm and I was greeted with friendly smiles, and I was able to receive my early check in.

During my stay, I encountered NO problems, and I felt very safe, and the staff we're very friendly, which is very contrary to reviews on here. While there were a few minor things, like cracks in the light cover in the bathroom, I had no problems. It appears that the hotel use to be a Hampton, and appears to maybe have been re-modeled?

I stayed on the third floor and I would recommend you to stay at this hotel. It's very close to Kings Island, and a VERY good rate. I would like to thank the folks at the Front Desk for honoring the requests.. early check in, and a late check out on my departure. I would also like to thank the manager Paul Singh for his wonderful service.

When I need to come back to the Sharonville area, I will stay here again.

On a side note, to the earlier reviews saying about the "Security" Shirts.. I wondered about that myself, but I'll give you a guarantee that the hotel is safe.. It appears they were for the shuttle running :)

After reading the prior reviews, i don't know how you can say this hotel was gross, etc.. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
Comfort Inn Northeast
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 17 in Sharonville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati? Share your experiences!