“Clean quiet hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati
Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I made my reservation a weeks before I traveled & requested a late check in. I called a few hours before my arrival and confirmed that they were holding my room. I also asked the receptionist then for a very clean room. I am a landlord and cleanliness is important to me.

When I arrived the man at the desk was very nice. He gave me room 128. The room was very clean. I looked for bed bugs, or spiders and other bugs and did not find any evidence of them. The bed was spotless. No hair on the blanket or sheets. All the bedding looked and smelled clean. Both the mattress and box spring had zippered cloth protective covers.

The bathroom was very clean. The toilet and the tub were clean. The floor in the bathroom was very clean, with no hair. The towels looked and smelled clean. And they gave me fresh towels each day. The room smelled clean. The furniture was clean. The room had a nice ironing board. And the air conditioner worked well. This room was very quiet.

The breakfast seemed popular. I can not eat wheat so I could not enjoy the waffles or the cereal. But the orange juice was good.

The only bad thing about the room was that the bathroom sink drained very slowly, as it needed to be unclogged. I did alert the same man at the front desk to this maintenance issue when I checked out.

I come to the Cincinnati area often for real estate seminars. I will definitely stay here again. I have tried other hotels in the Sharonville, Ohio area.This hotel was by far, the cleanest, the most quiet, and the best value for the money. I will recommend this hotel to my fellow real estate investors.

Thanks for a great experience. I appreciate your efforts, you are good at what you do.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place was filthy! The elevators haven't been wiped down in what looks like years and my room was even worse.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I can't even list all the reasons why you shouldn't stay here!!! No other vacancies in the area so that is how we ended up here. One bed didn't have clean sheets, the floors are so dirty you MUST keep shoes on at all costs! We arrived at 6:00am and paid $10 extra to have late check out of 2:00pm to TRY to get some sleep, only to be disturbed at 11:00 with housekeeping knocking on door!! Not once but twice...

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

SHAME ON YOU CREWAL MANAGEMENT LLC!!! PAUL SINGH is the GM of the property should you need to email him to complain directly PAULCREWAL@YAHOO.COM and phone 513.771.6888.

It was like a slow motion trainwreck in which you are apart of but you cannot tear yourself away because you cannot really believe that its happening. The only redeeming quality about the hotel was the virtue of being the only one with vacancies. I should have known that there was something afoot when I arrived and the hotels MAIN sign was not illuminated. I arrived with my family at 2am, after driving from Cleveland (4hrs). Needless to say, Tired.

Check-in was a breeze (Nice Job)
I was promptly given a room 3rd floor. I get into the elevator, that had the feel of a very used warehouse evelator with random pocket litter on the floor. The 3rd floor button sure looked alot more used than all the other buttons. The 3rd floor hasn't seen a vacuum or cleaning in weeks (think chewing gum and beer bottle caps). Either the door or the room keys didn't work properly so I had to go back to the front desk to explain the issue. Got another room after a quick reshuffle. 1st floor this time. The carpet is dirty, never touched with a wet vacuum and carpet shampoo.

Odd smell with thick cover up stink. Thick stiff carpet with dusty dry bugs in corners. The only thing that was serviced was the Bedsheets, Thank the Lord. Poorly maintained bathroom..uugh.

My daughter wouldn't let me sleep so I walked around the Hotel to get her distracted and sleepy.
Whilst walking around a group of 4 checked in, and TWICE rejected the rooms that they were given. Stating one was "wet and mildewy" the second one was "Just nasty" (their words). Then asked for their money back and left. After that, I walked across the street to the Drury Inn to see if there were any last minute cancellations to relocate over there, no luck.

Also, NO security locks or card readers at ANY of the 4!!!!! entrances to the hotel. Unreal.

Avoid this place at all cost. If you really need to stay somewhere, sleep in your car you will look and feel better in the morning knowing you did the right thing.

Finally, $69.00 a night !?! No more than ???? I don't know how much I would pay. Just awful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family