Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmovie theaterhidden tvquaint villagetudor stylefaux fireplaceenglish tudorplanned communityice cream shopmemory foamwithin walking distancemodern conveniencescharming hotelrestaurant downstairsrain showerremote controlfavorite hotelflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

The mariemont inn is a great spot if you are looking for a nice hotel near Cincinnati.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank middpanther
Spinnenweber, General Manager at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are fortunate to be part of a unique village that prides itself on being a walking community. The Inn is right in the center of the village making all of the restaurants and entertainment easily accessible. And downtown Cincinnati is easily reached by just a short 15 minute drive down Columbia Parkway. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights/midweek and loved this hotel! Service was great. The room was huge. Nice amenities. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Cincinnati.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s a great place to stay with your spouse and just relax. We have some of the best amenities around such as the Gilchrist & Soames soaps and shower products. Please do come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Wow, this place is a gem! I highly recommend staying at this hotel when visiting Cinci or even for a night away if you live there. This is not only the best hotel in the Cincinnati area, but one of the best I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is just awesome...really one of a kind...and the staff is friendly, rooms are clean and parking is free. We ate at the restaurant a couple of times since we couldn't get away from the hotel (wedding activities) and the food was ok, but the service was just so-so. Otherwise, the hotel was awesome!

Room Tip: I think there's only one room with a balcony. If you want it, ask for it specifically.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us! It’s great to hear that the Inn was one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Our entire team at the Inn tries hard to make everyone feel welcomed. I’m sorry your restaurant experience wasn’t the best. Thank you for providing this feedback as it helps us to improve. Please do come back and stay with us again when you are in Cincinnati!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mariemont Inn. We stayed in room 200 which I believe is the only room with a balcony. Vicki checked us in and was a very nice and helpful person. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and just had a great time. Everything in the room was well taken care of and clean. Thanks to the staff for a wonderful stay and we hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ryan H
Spinnenweber, General Manager at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

I hope your wife had a great birthday and you both enjoyed your stay at the Inn earlier this month! Yes, your room was one of our Executive King guestrooms and the only room with a small balcony. I’ll be sure to pass on your praise to Vicki and the other staff. The Inn is a great place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Son picked this hotel our for my husband and I as he just bought a house in the area. We were delighted with the Mariemont area and this hotel. We had lunch at the Dilly Dally next door. We found the room charming with the TV behind the painting and the comfortable bed! The shower was fantastic.

Our only negatives were the absence of major network TV signals that happened periodically on our TV - especially during the OSU - Kansas basketball game! The lobby coffee was also pretty weak.

Don't let the Best Western name turn you off. This hotel is much higher quality than any Best Western I have stayed at in the past. We will return!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onlytravelsouth

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'm happy to hear your son moved to the area –I’m sure he will really enjoy the village and surrounding areas. I am extremely sorry about the television signal issues you had during your stay. We have contacted our service provider and they have started to troubleshoot the issue. We believe it has been corrected but continue to monitor the signal on a daily basis. It seems the more advanced technology becomes, the harder it becomes to trouble shoot. What happened to the days of “rabbit ears” on top of the television? Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us another chance when you visit your son again.