“Okay just for drinks” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
“Okay just for drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I was in town for business and a friend took me to this place. I didn't see any food or food menus and no one offered me one. We had drinks and nice conversation with the other people in the bar. It's a nice place just to hang out for a little bit but there is nothing that stands out. I would probably go again if I'm in the area.

“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Tina's is a local hangout in downtown Cincinnati. I've eaten there three times since it's close to my new job. I was unimpressed at first with the food but waited on my review hoping future visits would prove me wrong. Unfortunately, they didn't. I had three different items on my visits and I was disappointed in all of them. I asked for a medium rare cheeseburger and got one more than well done. The next time I ordered a chicken salad sandwich and the bread was stale and falling apart. Today I had the corned beef on rye. The toasted rye was hot but the corned beef was ice cold.
Three strikes your out Tina. It's not like I didn't try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TravelLeigh10
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Ghetto Violent Bartenders”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I went to this place on a Friday night. The bartenders were drunk and rude. They threw ice at the crowd because there were still patrons in the club at 2:30 a.m. Then they proceeded to follow us outside yelling screaming and trying to fight. Three of the bartenders actually tried to gang up on me and fight. I have never experienced such unruly and violent behavior in a bar.

• Visited June 2013
USA, Ohio, Cincinnati
“Good blue collar place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Good basic place for friendly beer and bar food. You won't write home to momma about it, but it can be fun.