“Asian Fusion Food with Extensive Menu”
Review of Pacific Kitchen

Pacific Kitchen
Ranked #132 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We were extremely satisfied with the food, delicious. Scallops dish was out of this world. Would love to go back and try everything on the menu.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing decor, unique serving bowls, and display of dishes are all unique highlights.

Miso veggie soup was delicious and almost a meal in itself.

Fried shrimp and fish ball appetizers were liked by all. Attention to presentation and quality of sauces is excellent. I enjoyed trying the different sauces and comparing how the flavor changes based on what sauce was used to dip in.

Hong Kong noodles were perfect and just like I was actually in Asia. I am amazed at the freshness of all the ingredients. A foodies dream!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

After a hurried brunch, we drove 30+ miles for some consulting work, it was intense, so this place came into mind from my wife who had talked to the local people while I was at work. We've never visited it, but her source recommended it. It is in the street directly across Kroger in Montgomery Square in Cincinnati. The offered fares come mostly of the Asian Pacific region, and the food tasted like that. Our dishes were a very pair of vegetarian spring rolls with exotic sweet south Pacific dipping sauce. The main fare we misconstrued as hot pot turned out to be a varieties of vegetables cooked in a clay pot. The place has interesting decor, seems to be good for party. It offers Dim Sun goodies on Saturday and Sunday.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Okay,I Love this place. We use to go back n 90 but we lost track now I'm back. Good food,good service. Price. Is great for foid.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a birthday dinner in Feb. on a Friday night. We did make a reservation so we're seated immediately. The place was busy but not crazy. The menu choices are vast; seriously pages and pages of different eastern and Asian dishes. I appreciate choices but this menu was somewhat overwhelming just to read! Kudos to the chef of that menu!
There were 5 of us and we all ordered something different. Korean, Thai, the fish special, Scallops and lamb. Honestly, They were all delicious.
I would highly recommend eating here and I will be back.