“What happened to El Pueblo?!?!”
Review of El Pueblo

El Pueblo
Ranked #758 of 1,992 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plainfield rd.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This place USED to be great. Tonight was a complete disappointment. From the flavorless salsa to the guacamole that tasted store-bought (yuck - we didn't even finish it!) to the refried beans that were lukewarm and just blah, the entire experience was sub-par. I was glad I had a coupon because I would've been unhappy to pay full price for this meal. Next time I'll make the trip to Mason for El Caporal.

There are newer reviews for El Pueblo

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Visited El Pueblo with my wife today for early dinner in Blue Ash. We found out about this place thru the Entertainment Book using a buy one get one free coupon up to $10.00. She had a chicken taco salad that she said included a ton of chicken centered with a full breast of white meat that she said was really yummy; I had the steak fajitas which was really good and juicy. Both meals hit the spot and no dessert was necessary. If your in Blue Ash, check this place out - Our server was really Authentic and the restaurant decor was quite Mexican.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Our Spanish class decided to have lunch at El Pueblo and found the food to be excellent and authentic. But the high point was the hospitality exhibited by all of the restaurant staff. Muchas gracias.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

From the Dayton area, we thought we would drop in as we needed somewhere to eat between tournament games. Staff was friendly, service good, and food was excellent. I had #46 and it was an excellent recommendation from our waiter.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a NECESSARY stop during my annual visits to Cincinnati. The frozen margaritas are the BEST I'VE EVER HAD, the atmosphere in the bar area is fun/friendly/clean/great service/outgoing/just good people, the food is clean-plate-club worthy and the bartender is a JOY. We always LOVE coming here! Strangers ALWAYS reach out to us (in a good way) and we have NO COMPLAINTS. My friend is vegetarian and enjoys their selection. I LOVED their Chipotle Burrito. GREAT way to spend a happy hour!