“Very good!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,001 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Cincinnati, OH, conveniently located at Kenwood Towne Centre. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food was very good. Service was good also. We ordered the Cheese Ravioli with Meat Sauce and the Chicken and Spinach Tortellini. Both were excellent.

1  Thank knoxparrot87

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've been to this restaurant about 4 times and each time my experience has been terrific. The food is delicious and portions generous. The endless baskets of bread brought to the table are perfectly accompanied by the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The best part is the On the House menu that gives you a second meal to take home at the price of just one meal! These options are limited but the meals are fantastic, especially the veal parmesan and four cheese ravioli. Drinks are a little pricey but the affordable meal offsets this cost.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Went to Maggiano's over the holidays with a group of about 14 people. Atmisphere is great and service was fine but the food was bland at best. Dressing on my Caesar salad tasted like something out of a bottle from a Kroger house brand at best. If the sauce on my Veal Marsala ($27.25) didn't come from a can they need a new recipe. Some think the prices are reasonable but that's only if you get a soup, salad or spaghetti & "meatball". If they want to have items on their menu like veal marsala ($27.25), veal porterhouse ($37.50) or prime NY steak ($44.50) they really need to up their A game.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was our family's first time dining at Maggiano's. We were not disappointed. We arrived before the rush for dinner and were seated in about 10 minutes.

The bread was very good. The salad was very good, marinated in Italian dressing. About 10 menu selections are priced at either 12.95 or 14.95... and you get one order to eat and one to go! I ate the spaghetti with meatball and took home the baked ziti.

The meatball was very, very good. My daughter really enjoyed her ravioli... said it was the "best ever". Service was very good. The manager came to our table to welcome us and check on our meals.

I would recommend Maggiano's to everyone. Get there early, because by the time we left, it was packed!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was our 2nd visit because our children who don't like mushrooms loved their Street Food mushroom/risotto fried appetizer. The first time we went I wasn't thrilled with my food, it was ok, but the appetizer were worth coming back. I am glad we tried it again, this time I ordered cheese ravioli, excellent taste and both of my kids really liked their meals as well. Overall the food was much better this time, and the manager came around a couple of times to check on us. We will be back.

1  Thank NAVACA