We had a week long stay at the hotel and really enjoyed it. The rooms were nice and big and clean. Our only problem with them was that we had requested a non smoking room but got a smoking room so was a little smelly.
The staff were very helpful, the hotel driver even gave us a lift to the Museum centre and came and picked us back up later on in the day.
The location was excellent, close to all the attractions and restaurants.
We ate in the hotel restaurant quite a lot as generally the food was good and reasonably priced. We did notice that the quality wasn't quite as good on the occasions we ordered room service and it wasn't quite as warm as you'd hope.
Used the hotel gym a few times too, up on the top floor with good views over the city. It was really quiet both times we went so had the whole thing to ourselves.
Overall would really recommend this hotel, we chose it due to the good reviews on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed. Excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio