The room is really wonderful. It is more a studio apartment than a room, with a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cooking range, oven), a large living room with comfortable sofas, a dining space and a chandelier over the dining table, a cosy bedroom, one walk-in closet and one broom closet.
I was there for only one night, so couldn't really explore the area much. Quite a few diners close by, but I could not find a single convenient store open, and it was only about 9 pm. It was quite close to the place where I was to have a business meeting the next day, and so I guess the business district is quite close too.
However, the food left much to be desired. I ordered in both dinner and breakfast, and the steak I had for dinner is one of the worst I have ever tasted. The breakfast was better though.
The upholstering of the sofas either need to be changed or cleaned. My skin itched after sitting on the sofas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio