I stayed at the Garfield over the weekend of September 19-21. We had a large two bedroom suite, almost as big as my apartment, for $100 less than the Westin, two blocks away. We were walking distance from the ballpark and Oktoberfest. The room service was unbelievably cheap and fast. There was an actual cable package of about 95 channels, as opposed to the 6 or 7 you normally get, as well as a large flat screen TV and DVD player, and a TV in one of the bedrooms. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the room was clean and neat. cosmetically it needed a little work, but that's a small thing to deal with. the air conditioner in the bedroom might bother some, because there is a bit of a hum, but I liked it because I heard absolutely no noise from the street or city. The kitchen was great, and we even cooked a full dinner. The housekeepers even loaded and ran the dishwasher for us. If I go back to Cincinnati I will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio