This isn't a four star hotel, but what it is a great place to stay while you're in Cincinnati. It's right in the thick of party action, but yet the rooms are quiet. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was HUGE. We also had a kitchen. This is a perfect hotel for a family to stay in. We were traveling on government business so we got the government rate, which included FREE breakfast and FREE dinner each day/night of our stay. We were fed in the hotel restaurant and weren't restricted on what we could order. We were told that the hotel might offer that rate for governmental employees who weren't traveling on business, but you might want to verify that. They will also ask you to prove you're a governmental employee by showing your credentials. The staff here were very professional and nice. They also have a free local shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio