We were staying for one afternoon and night so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I got a pretty good deal online for this hotel. Parking in the garage around the corner was only $6 for overnight. The hotel is located walking distance from the stadiums and all of the downtown area which was great. The hotel lobby, hallways, and rooms were very outdated and needed to be dusted/cleaned a lot better. It felt old and a little dirty. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen, bathroom, and living room which was more than enough room. The beds were awful; super uncomfortable. We asked for non-feather pillows since my husband is allergic - we got two super old lumpy pillows which was disappointing. Overall great location and worth it for a night if you can get a good rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio