All reviews front desk breakfast buffet restaurant staff hot tub fridge and microwave beautiful lobby housekeeping staff bathroom door would stay again business trip indoor pool beds were comfortable carolyn fountain interstate conference
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I've stayed 6 times in the past 3 months and the rooms have been quiet, with excellent air conditioning, strong showers, soft towels and comfy beds. The blackout curtain is appreciated on the days I don't have to leave at 6 am. The only true drawback is the wi-fi connection and speed. I was informed an upgrade is coming in 2 weeks. If successful in increasing the speed and reliability, then I'd give the Holiday Inn 5 stars. As it is now, I can't do any work as the connection is usually too slow for my VPN/Remote setup, and Netflix usually spends as much time buffering as it does playing. So I just stay at my work site and use their internet.

1  Thank JohnnyByte
BrianWipprecht, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate. I appreciate you choosing our hotel, and was happy to read your comments about the overall service and amenities that you've enjoyed. It is feedback like yours that helps motivate our staff to continue to exceed our guest’s expectations.

I do, however, understand that the Wi-Fi has been an issue during your stays. We’ve been focusing on improving our Wi-Fi performance recently, and I’m happy to let you know about a couple of improvements. We have recently increased the bandwidth. By doing this we’ve been able to increase the bandwidth per user by double of what it was previously. I hope this will make a very positive impact on your work and usage of services like Netflix. Also, as you had indicated in your review, we will have an upgrade on Aug 24th.

I hope that these changes are able to provide the internet performance that you need. Again, thank you for your feedback and if there is ever any way I may be of further assistance, please let me know.

At your service,

Brian Wipprecht
Holiday Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
bwipprecht@midashospitality.com

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I would like to give a BIG Kudos to Tony (server) and Chris(cook) for providing such excellent service. My business associates and I were in meetings all day and we were all starving by the end of the day. Even though the dinning room was set to close in 20 minutes, Tony gave us service as if they had just opened. There was no rush, and he continuously checked on us throughout our dinning. We we all very impressed and grateful! Chris made sure that our food was hot and it was prepared on-time. They even allowed us to watch our favorite TV Show during our dinning time (again, without any rush)!

Thank you, Tony & Chris for providing Outstanding service!

CJ

1  Thank Charese J
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband took me to the hotel's restaurant McKenna's the other night and I have come to the conclusion that it is the perfect date night location! The atmosphere was quiet and elegant and our server Josh was courteous and attentive. I ordered the pesto crusted salmon which was prepared to perfection by chief's Gary and Chris. My husband's sirloin looked mighty tempting as well. We topped everything off with a delicious brownie sundae which was big enough to share. Will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

THis is a great hotel. love the staff and love Carol in the restaurant. She is super sweet and out going. Thanks to everyone who makes this a great place to stay. I would highly recommend this place to everyone. home away from home. air conditioners that actually run all night to help keep it cool.

Room Tip: make sure you don't stay by elevator. only one room by there.
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The hotel had great atmosphere. The breakfast buffet was the best breakfast I have ever had from a hotel. Service was very accommodating. Gary, Chris, Josh, and Tony were excellent in their service. Sarah, Ian, Mckenzie, and Kayla were super helpful at the front desk. Any issue I had was taken care of in a matter of seconds. And the maid staff made my stay here that much more enjoyable. I look forward to staying here again.