All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetrestaurant staffhot tubfridge and microwavebeautiful lobbyhousekeeping staffbathroom doorwould stay againbusiness tripindoor poolbeds were comfortablecarolynihgfountaininterstateconference
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stay at this location because of house keeper Diane Schneider she is the best we have had in our travel we are in a hotel from March to December every year for work will only stay in the room s that Diane takes care of ...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Hotel is reasonably priced. Rooms are a bit dated, but the service is great. See carol at the bar for incredible jackaritas. She is great!
Breakfast buffet in the morning is decent with good service. Wifi connection at hotel is way too slow....

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I stayed at the HI Eastgate to attend a wedding - the couple had a block of rooms there - we had a great time - our rooms were great and on the first floor close to an exit - easy to get in and out - the restaurant McKenna's was also great - we had several meals there - mostly breakfast each day - the food was delicious and the staff friendly - I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: I like rooms on the first floor close to the exit - even rooms are to the back of the hotel away from the interstate noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I had to spend 8 weeks for training with my new company along with several other people from our organization. I have to give Eastgate Holiday Inn the highest rating that I can possibly be given. This staff took extraordinary care for my needs and made my stay quite pleasant. Every time that I needed assistance or that extra touch, they took care of it immediately. The housekeep personal are top notch, with a special recognition to Stephanie ensuring that my room was always clean when I return from work and to Paula was able to provide that extra blanket or towel when needed. The kitchen and Waite staffs are exceptional and they ensure you are completely satisfied. The morning girls always have a smile (Bridget, Brittany) and had my coffee ready, and the evening personal were there to provide a great meal service (Josh, Gary, Tony). I wish I could mention everyone here; they have been so helpful in making my long stay here as comfortable as possible. They made everyone associated with our company welcome. I completely recommend this place if you stay in Cincinnati.

Room Tip: If your a morning person, the east side of the hotel is great to catch the morning sunrise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

4 night stay, suite was extremely small with 1 king bedroom and a small sitting area, with frig and microwave, 2 bathrooms, met our needs with 2 adults and 2 kids. Not the cleanest room that I have ever seen. Staff was extremely nice. Lots of road construction going on outside the window. I think this is going to be long term construction, ask for a room away from that area.
Great pool and hot tub. Restaurant for breakfast was good, we had the buffet, adults get to choose a made to order omelet or waffle, kids 12 and under eat free off of the buffet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
BrianWipprecht, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you choosing us over all the rest. I was very happy to read that you thought our staff was extremely nice and the hotel’s amenities were satisfactory. I understand, however, that you were disappointed with the cleanliness and the construction that is currently in process in our area. We all take great pride in having high standards in regards to the cleanliness of our product, but were obviously not able to prove that during your stay. The construction is a project that we are striving to counter with our great staff and quality of service. Although it will not go away, providing a room on the opposite side of the hotel is always an option.

I certainly apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us, but definitely appreciate your review and feedback. It’s what motivates our staff to work very hard and try to exceed our guest’s expectations on a daily basis. Thank you again!

At your service,