All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetrestaurant staffhot tubfridge and microwavebeautiful lobbyhousekeeping staffbathroom doorwould stay againbusiness tripindoor poolbeds were comfortablecarolynihgfountaininterstateconference
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I normally don't write reviews but for this one I can not go with out mentioning the wonderful service we experience when visiting McKenna's Restaurant. We have several times ate here for breakfast and lunch and every time we have been given the pleasure to have Birgit as our waitress. She is always welcoming and very polite. Her smile and laughter go a long way. Thank you Birgit it is always a pleasure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stay here tri monthly. and the best part is the friendliness of the staff most of all Carol the bartender and Eva the front desk lady. I always stay in holiday inn and yet I have to drive out of my way to stay here but the staff makes it so worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stay at this location because of house keeper Diane Schneider she is the best we have had in our travel we are in a hotel from March to December every year for work will only stay in the room s that Diane takes care of ...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Hotel is reasonably priced. Rooms are a bit dated, but the service is great. See carol at the bar for incredible jackaritas. She is great!
Breakfast buffet in the morning is decent with good service. Wifi connection at hotel is way too slow....

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I stayed at the HI Eastgate to attend a wedding - the couple had a block of rooms there - we had a great time - our rooms were great and on the first floor close to an exit - easy to get in and out - the restaurant McKenna's was also great - we had several meals there - mostly breakfast each day - the food was delicious and the staff friendly - I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: I like rooms on the first floor close to the exit - even rooms are to the back of the hotel away from the interstate noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple