Tyler, Josh and Liz are the best people here. They'll take care of you and make you feel like home. They are funny especially Tyler. One of the best place I've stayed so far. Also if you want a place to party, go to New Port. Downtown Cincinnati sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio