I failed to see the reason for such high prices at this hotel. It was one of the most, if not the most, expensive in the Eastgate area, yet didn't offer anything that the other hotels didn't.
It sits in a great location right off Route 32 and I-275 and has plenty of parking available. It is also a very short walk to Eastgate Mall for shopping, and Wendy's and O'Charleys for dining. Within a few minutes drive is almost unlimited shopping and dining outlets. The indoor pool and jacuzzi is very nice and clean and the lobby is nice to sit in and listen to the fountains and waterfall. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. They came with complimentary high speed internet access and a good selection of channels on the TV. No continental breakfast is offered.
The reason I wasn't satisfied with the hotel is because they were charging an average of $20-30 more per night than surrounding hotels and didn't offer anything above and beyond. The other hotels even had a complimentary breakfast included! Overall, it is your basic Holiday Inn, nothing more. When I head back I'll probably choose one of the other hotels close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio