Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
Ranked #14 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This hotel was very clean and a good value for me. I got an airline employee discount, but I would have payed $100 a night for this room. I got a King Non-smoking room on the east side of the hotel next to the main road. My only complaint about the room was the noise from the highway which caused my dog to bark in the middle of the night. This hotel is about 20 miles east of Cincinnati, so those looking to go back and forth to Downtown Cincinnati beware because it is a pretty long and boring drive unless you cut through the winding roads of the suburbs.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Most pet friendly hotels are dumps, or charge exhorbinate fees for pets, such as Mariott that now charges a ridiculous $100 for my greyhounds who are cleaner, and smell better than most people. Not the case here. This hotel is equal to any Residence Inn and has a very sensible pet policy. Plenty of area to walk the dogs, and very nice suites with all the amenities you need. Great place.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Northfield, Ohio
Reviewed 22 September 2010

I love this location, they have a great staff from the GM on down to maint. This is my favorite place to stay. The service is ALWAYS great. They greet you from the time you hit the door and will got all out to make sure your stay is a good experience. I usually just eat in, the food is good, get here on Tuesdays for Managers little get together in lobby. The finger foods are tasty and the beverages are always cold, if you know what I mean. Do yourself a favor stay here, you will not regret it. Thanks to all the staff for your service. I have stayed in a lot hotels and this is by far the best. Good service, good food, cant beat it. Gotta go, off to get a bite to eat. Oh yea if the menu not to your liking, just ask,the chief will make it for you.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
CT
Reviewed 21 September 2010

This place if fine. From the check in desk to the elevators is the most ridiculous haul I've ever experienced in a hotel. There are no fridges or mini bar in the room, coffee maker, or free coffee on weekends.

It is also right on the 2 highways so near impossible to have a room where there isn't traffic noise.

The Marriott Courtyard 5 steps away (where I usually stay) was sold out so I thought I would give this a try. The Marriott is one significant notch above this place. Service, good free breakfast, convenience to room.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank mmny24traveler
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2010

Do not allow glasses and trays to set in the halls for 6-18 hours.The maids
set them out but on 2 occassions they were there until the following day.
I would suggest someone be in charge of checking the bath room doors for squeaks.
I had to make 2 requests before someone came and oiled them.
Keep up the good work of having everyone speak and being so friendly.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Mentor, Oh
Reviewed 3 August 2010

This hotel has been updated with great beds and nicer rooms. We were very pleased since we'd been there numerous times and have also stayed at the Crowne in Cincy...this was just as nice and quieter than our last Crowne Plaza Blue Ash visit. I was very impressed with the check-in hospitality and pleasant bar staff. Miss the gift shop but the mall is across the road to pick up Cincy memorabilia. We'll make this our Cincy hotel on all future visits to the Queen City!

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 20 July 2010

This hotel was picked by our realtor and also consulted on the internet via tripadvisor before booking and I have to say I am happy with the stay and the hotel. We have stayed in 3 different hotels in 3 different cities in the past few days and I would rate this second behind the Holiday Inn Express we stayed in. The best was last night's Holiday Inn Express in Franklin, KY. The rooms are extra large, way larger than this location but still about the same price per night. The only reason I rated this a four star vs five star is because my room was far superior in Kentucky. Still, the location is nice as it is conveniently located near Eastgate mall and directly off the highway. There is also a Kroger's across the street and everything you could possibly need without having to travel far. I

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family