This hotel was very clean and a good value for me. I got an airline employee discount, but I would have payed $100 a night for this room. I got a King Non-smoking room on the east side of the hotel next to the main road. My only complaint about the room was the noise from the highway which caused my dog to bark in the middle of the night. This hotel is about 20 miles east of Cincinnati, so those looking to go back and forth to Downtown Cincinnati beware because it is a pretty long and boring drive unless you cut through the winding roads of the suburbs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio